Vegetarian Cauliflower Curry Recipe With Rice, Cilantro, Lime
January 15, 2021
“Cauliflower is very popular among us vegans and is highly nutritious. Cauliflower is the perfect vegetable if you are looking to go low on carbs.It has a range of nutrients that will provide you with a host of health benefits.
Things to remember
To keep the blanched cauliflower florets fresh add a few drops of vinegar to boiling water and wait till the cauliflower florets are blanched. Drain off excess water and soak them in chilled water with this your cauliflower florets will be nice and remain white. It's best cauliflower curry recipe and it's easy to make
- 2 diced onion
- 1teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- One cauliflower cut into florets
- Handful of Minced cilantro
- Cooked rice
- 2 diced tomato
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/4th tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1-2 tsp coriander cumin powder
- 1tsp Ginger garlic Paste
Steps to cook:
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and cumin seeds add onions and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add Ginger garlic paste and mix well and cook well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and add turmeric, coriander cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt. Mix them well.
- Add some water and allow it to cook on medium flame.
- Add cauliflower cut into florets with tomato onion sauce, cover it with lid and cook over moderately low heat.
- You will notice that after a few minutes cauliflower has cooked.
- Garnish with a handful of minced cilantro and serve with rice and lime.