Vegan Pancake with Mango
January 15, 2021
As soon as I hear Pancakes makes me turn my head around and I would say Yes! Vegan Pancakes are very popular breakfast among us vegans with varieties of topping. Here is a simple recipe for vegan pancake with Mango.
Things to Remember
If you do not have fresh mangoes you can even use mango juice you just need to reduce the amount of water that goes into the batter.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped mangoes
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4th cup brown sugar
Steps to cook
- Mix all the Ingredients together and blend well to get a runny batter.
- Let the Batter rest for about 10minutes.
- Meanwhile heat up your pan and pour a ladle full over the hot pan.
- When the edges look dry and you can see bubbles the pancakes are ready to flip.
- When the other side is brown transfer to a plate and serve with some freshly cut mangoes.