May 16, 2022
• 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
• 2 probiotic capsules
1. Open your coconut milk can and remove the solid cream. You can adjust the thickness with coconut water.
2. Stir coconut milk to combine and add probiotic capsules by opening them up and adding its contents to the milk.
3. Stir in the probiotics slowly. Do not use a metal spoon. Cover the jar with a clean cloth,, tighten with a band and leave to sit for a day or two. Keep in a dark place.
4. Our coconut yogurt was ready in about 24 hours. You can do a taste test in between to check the tanginess.
5. Once done, place a lid on your container and place the yogurt in fridge for a couple of hours to thicken and firm. Keep refrigerated and consume during a few days.
Your homemade coconut yogurt is ready to be consumed and enjoyed!
Enjoy your tasty Vegan meal from Team Vegan Vitamin!
If you've tried it , do let us know how it went and feel free to tag us with #veganvitamin on instagram so we can repost your mouth-watering posts.