Vegan Energy Bar
On days when we’re looking for a quick snack to munch on and the first thing our hand grabs is Energy bars. We know they are healthy but not exactly healthy thanks to the preservatives. So here’s a vegan easy Energy bar recipe for you. This is going to be a game changer for your cravings!
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dried figs
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tsp orange juice
- Pinch of salt
- Flax seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and keep your square tray ready with parchment paper, sprinkled with oil.
- Add all our dry fruits in the grinder. Grind it until coarse and then add orange juice and salt as per taste.
- When this mixture thickens with a sticky consistency, add seeds and blend it again for a minute.
- Place the mixture into the tray. With the help of a lid or spoon, try flattening it for a smooth surface.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes and then remove it carefully from the sides.
- Cut it into long pieces and let it set in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Your go-to healthy munchy energy bars are ready!
Enjoy your tasty Vegan meal from Team Vegan Vitamin!
If you’ve tried it , do let us know how it went and feel free to tag us with #veganvitamin on instagram so we can repost your mouth-watering posts.