Crostone With Hummus and Bell Peppers
November 07, 2020
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread 3-4 tablespoons of hummus Mixed seeds
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- Parsley to taste
- Wash and cut the peppers into strips.
- Heat the oil with garlic cloves, add the peppers too.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until they are ready. Mixing them occasionally
- Toast the bread, spread it with hummus, put the sautéed peppers on top, sprinkle with mixed seeds and chopped parsley.
Let Us Know Your Thought's In Comment's