Pumpkin And Fennel Soup | Vegan Soup | Vegan Vitamin UK
November 07, 2020
- 300 gr. pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- 1 fennel
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 slice of ginger
- 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil about 700 ml of vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon of all spices
- Thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons of mixed seeds Thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons of vegan yogurt Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Clean the vegetables and place them in a pan with parchment paper underneath.
- Salt, pepper, sprinkle with oil, spices and thyme leaves and bake at 357F until ready.
- Separately, in the pan heat a little oil, brown the grated ginger and add the broth.
- Simmer and add the cooked vegetables.
- Blend everything and leave on the heat for a few more minutes until it thickens and makes a velvety cream.
- Once ready, serve with mixed seeds, thyme leaves, vegan yoghurt, and Olive oil.
Let Us Know Your Thought's In Comment's