Vegan Chocolate Crepes
June 17, 2022
Thin Vegan pancakes in chocolate flavour that too made in 5 minutes. Sounds like a dream right? This easy vegan, dairy-free recipe of Chocolate crepe is sure to make it to your go-to dessert list ,with basic ingredients and that classic taste. A perfect option when craving a sweet snack at any given point in the day!
- 2 cups flour
- 12 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 cups coconut milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegan Chocolate sauce
- Chopped nuts and fruits, optional
- Blend all the ingredients – flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt , milk , maple syrup and vanilla extract in a mixer. Make sure no lumps are left and keep it aside for half an hour.
- On a hot skilled, spread some oil and pour little batter , keep making outward circles in gentle motion to form a basic crepe shape.
- Let it cook for about a minute, flip and do the same.
- Serve hot with chocolate sauce drizzled on top with nuts and fresh fruits.
Hope you enjoy making this as much as you’ll eat it all in one go!
If you do try this, make sure to tag us and use our hashtag #veganvitamin and we’ll be more than happy to repost!
Happy Vegan Eating!