Truffeeeeeeee! the name itself makes you salivate are they hard to make? Not at all! Here is the recipe for the vegan truffle with simple ingredients. Vegan truffle are super easy to make at home with this simple ingredient. They are super easy to make and will take a few minutes of preparation time and taste so gourmet that people will think you have bought them from some chocolate shop.
Things to Remember
The type of chocolate you use will greatly impact the taste and texture of the truffle so it is important to get quality chocolate. It’s best vegan chocolate truffle recipe and it’s easy to make.
- 160ml coconut milk
- 300gm Dark chocolate
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- Small pinch salt
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Icing sugar
Steps to cook
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler
- When the chocolate is melted remove from the boiler and add coconut milk, vanilla extract, salt and mix well.
- Refrigerate the truffle mix for about 2-3 hours.
- Using a 10ml measuring spoon, scoop some truffle mix and shape as desired.
- Roll them in cocoa to coat.
Vegan Truffle – I just can’t get enough