A vegan version of our beloved British scones.
Now you can enjoy this non-vegan dessert , no more missing non-vegan food!
Have them as your breakfast with your morning coffee/tea , as a lunch companion, evening snack or for post-dinner dessert craving. Scones for everyone, at any time of the day !
o 3 cups all purpose flour
o 1/5 tbsp baking powder
o 1 tsp caster sugar
o Vegan butter
o 1 cup soy milk
o Choco chips
o Maple syrup
- Set the oven to preheat to 430°F.
- Add flour, sugar , butter, baking powder in a bowl and mix it well.
- Mix the soy milk and make a batter, add choco chips.
- Place the flour on a tray and spread it evenly.
- Using a cutter, cut circles and keep it on the baking sheet.
- Brush the scones with maple syrup and vegan butter.
- Now let the scones bake for about 15 minutes till golden brown.
- Enjoy the scones after they’re warm enough to eat.
Hope you enjoy making this as much as you’ll eating it !
If you do try this, make sure to tag us and use our hashtag #veganvitamin and we’ll be more than happy to repost!
Happy Vegan Eating!