Sweet tooth cravings but gotta keep sugar in control? We’ve got your taste buds safe with these yum no-bake Peanut butter and chocolate cookies that hardly take 15 minutes to make and are delicious!
Make them in advance for any big event and keep your guests guessing from which bakery you got it from!
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- coconut flour
- dark chocolate, melted
- salt, optional
- Mix coconut flour with peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and very little salt in a bowl.
- Add more flour is the dough is too runny, the consistency should be hard enough to make dough balls.
- Set it aside to set for 4-5 minutes.
- Roll out balls and press them to make round cookies.
- Let them refrigerate for half an hour to harden.
- Now, dip them in melted chocolate and place them again in the fridge for a few hours to set.
- Your no-bake peanut butter cookies are ready.
Hope you enjoy making this as much as you’ll eating it all in one go!
If you do try this, make sure to tag us and use our hashtag #veganvitamin and we’ll be more than happy to repost!
Happy Vegan Eating!