Avocado is one of the nutritious stone fruit that can be used as an ingredient in various dishes. This time I have tried something different with the fruit. I experimented them in creamy pasta and the recipe came out to be so yummy that I felt like trying it with you guys.
So let’s have a glance on how I cooked this yummy vegan avocado pasta. It’s easy and quick vegan and creamy snack you can have in the evening.
- 2 ripe Avocados
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Lemon juice
- Nutritional yeast
- Plant-based milk
- 2-3 tbsp cashew butter
- Pine nuts
- First of all, cook the pasta according to the way stated on the packet.
- Strip some basil leaves and chop them into pieces
- Peel the garlic and press it.
- Half the avocado from the centre, remove the seed and scoop out the flesh of the avocado with a spoon.
- Blend all the ingredients properly for the guacamole.
- Add salt and other seasonings to it for the flavor, followed by plant-based milk according to your taste. You can also add cashew butter.
- Have a look at the pasta, if it is ready pour out the boiling water and rinse it with fresh water.
- On the other side, roast some pine nuts without oil, until they turn brown.
- Now combine pasta with the guacamole and serve it in a bowl with tomatoes, pine nuts and peas.
We Would Love To Hear Your Thought’s In Comments