Vegan Nutella Toast
May 30, 2022
Craving Scoopful of Nutella ? But worried about its contents and calories? We’ve got you your own-version of Nutella recipe that you can boast of, with family and friends and have your sweet cravings sorted. Relieved right? Let’s dive into the easy recipe of a Nutella Toast
- 70% dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup plant milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- chopped fruits
- Start by preheating the oven to 176° C.
- Add the hazelnuts on a baking sheet , spread evenly and roast till golden brown for 15 minutes.
- Remove the skin of hazelnuts and keep aside. You can rub them together using a thin cloth for the same.
- Add the nuts to a blender and blend till you get a smooth nutty texture.
- Now add the melted chocolate, oil , milk and maple syrup for sweetness. You can add cocoa powder too. Blend everything well.
- Toast breads evenly and spread our freshly made Nutella on them. Place your favourite chopped fruits on top of it.
- Your Nutella toast is ready!
Hope you enjoy making this as much as you’ll eating it all in one go!
If you do try this, make sure to tag us and use our hashtag #veganvitamin and we’ll be more than happy to repost!
Happy Vegan Eating!