I doubt there is anyone who doesn’t like PASTA!
It’s even finger licking when made with vegan cheese and creamy plant-based sauce. I went and extra mile by combining both the ingredients and add more ingredients such as cashew, onion, carrots, potatoes, garlic and many more. The final recipe tuned be delicious and tempting. The recipe is less time consuming and I totally recommend you to try it and let me know your thoughts in the comments section about creamy vegan mac and cheese recipe
Things to Remember
This dish is very easy to make. All the vegetables should be properly cleaned and blended in the mixer. The important to bear in mind that the pasta should not be overcooked
- 250gm Potatoes
- 1-2 Carrots
- 1 Onion
- 1-2 Garlic cloves
- 175ml Vegetable Stock
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice
- Mustard sauce
- Red pepper flakes
Steps to follow
- Soak cashews for 4-6 hours (overnight) and grind them after draining the excess water till it turns into a soft n smooth paste. Alternatively, you can use cashew butter available in the market.
- Cut all the vegetables like onion, carrots, potatoes, and garlic into small pieces and cook them in a pan for some time.
- When the vegetables are being cooked, boil the pasta by following the instructions on the packet. Make sure that the water is enough and add some oil and salt so that the boiled pasta does not stick to each other.
- Now put the cooked vegetables in the grinder and blend the vegetables and soaked cashews and keep blending until it turns into a soft and creamy sauce. Check the consistency of the sauce, it should neither be thick and nor too watery.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta and cook it (optional).
- Serve the mac with red pepper flakes and parsley in a pasta dish.
- You can also bake it in the oven at 180 degrees for about 15mins
Photo Credit and Inspiration @biancazapatka
Sign Up For More Recipies
Steps to follow Enjoy !!!
Steps to follow